Salicylic Acid Body Wash
Receive a FREE full size Facial Moisturizer (£30 value! ) with any £75+ purchase*.
*Offers valid online only from 12:00 AM GMT 17/1/22 through 11:59 PM GMT 31/1/22, in the UK only, while supplies last.
It’s easy to forget that our body needs care too, so target blemish-prone skin with Salicylic Acid Body Wash. Formulated with maximum strength salicylic acid – a dermatological ingredient that effectively exfoliates and unclogs pores, but is gentle enough to use everyday.
- Formulated with maximum strength salicylic acid – an exfoliant which helps to clear skin, unclog pores and minimises the appearance of blemish-prone skin
- The perfect gel texture that foams into just the right amount of lather
- Developed to work hard to minimise the appearance of blemish-prone skin, but gentle enough for everyday use
- Suitable for all skin types
- SLMD Skincare was founded by board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper
Apply onto hands and create a lather. Massage into wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Salicylic Acid - Exfoliating BHA (beta hydroxy acid) is ideal for all skin types, but known for its blemish-fighting properties, which allow it to dive through oil and into pores to break up the sebum and dead skin cells that cause blemishes.
Allantoin - Naturally derived conditioner that helps to soften and soothe skin, this ingredient helps to offset other powerful ingredients that can sometimes cause drying or irritation.
Lactic Acid - Extra gentle AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that works to soften rough, bumpy skin and unstick the “glue” that causes dead skin buildup.
Aloe - Known best for healing a sunburn, a naturally-derived, soothing ingredient that calms and hydrates all types of skin.
All skin types: oily, combination, dry
FROM DR. SANDRA LEE
"Exfoliation: this is probably the most effective way to prevent clogged pores. Look for products with ingredients like salicylic acid or glycolic acid, both which are known as “keratolytics”. They break down the outer layers of skin so that the cells, dirt, and debris can be washed away."
Dr. Sandra Lee (aka Dr. Pimple Popper)