Glycolic Acid Body Lotion
Formulated with rough, dry, bumpy and keratosis pilaris-prone skin in mind – Glycolic Acid Body Lotion is the perfect complement to Glycolic Acid Body Scrub. This lightweight lotion does double-duty with the exfoliating power of glycolic acid and the moisturising benefits of shea butter – revealing smoother-looking skin.
- Exfoliates and moisturises - a double-duty body lotion that’s formulated with the exfoliating power of glycolic acid and the moisturising benefits of shea butter
- Lightweight texture that helps to smooth rough, bumpy skin caused by the buildup of keratin and dead skin cells
- Suitable for keratosis pilaris-prone skin
- SLMD Skincare was founded by board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper
- Formulated with glycolic acid – an exfoliating AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) which helps to smooth skin’s surface and unclog pores
- Glycolic Acid Body Lotion is part of the Body Smoothing System
Save with Value Sets
Save when you buy Glycolic Acid Body Lotion in value sets.
I've actually been using this lotion after I shave my head, I'm bald, to prevent shave bumps and razor burn. My head is silky smooth and absolutely no bumps! A forewarning though, it does sting a bit at first after shaving but that goes away really fast.
Smells great, has a lovely texture, and is clearing up my skin. Win, win, win!
AMAZING! Bought it for strawberry legs and after 3 weeks I have seen an improvement. A bonus side affect is that the hair on my legs is so much thinner and softer than before. I used to have to shave every single day and I would still get a "5 o'clock" shadow by bedtime on my legs. I could probably skip a day shaving now. This benefit alone is worth the money for me and I will continue purchasing this product!
Apply to clean skin. Massage into skin, focusing on areas prone to dryness. For best results, use with Glycolic Acid Body Scrub.
Glycolic Acid - Exfoliating AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) with tiny molecules that smooth skin’s surface, and clear out clogged pores.
Shea Butter - Rich, ultra moisturising ingredient that heals and conditions to leave skin healthy, smooth, and hydrated.
All skin types: oily, combination, dry
Dry, dehydrated skin
Rough, bumpy skin
Skin texture & tone
FROM DR. SANDRA LEE
"If you want to tackle rough, dry and bumpy skin, it’s essential to moisturise. But, it’s equally important to exfoliate. Since my Glycolic Acid Body Lotion is formulated with the benefits of an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and the moisturising benefits of shea butter – it’s really a two-in-one solution."
Dr. Sandra Lee (aka Dr. Pimple Popper)