Glycolic Acid Body Scrub
Say goodbye to rough, dry, bumpy and keratosis pilaris-prone skin with the Glycolic Acid Body Scrub. This scrub works double-time by providing two forms of exfoliation – self-dissolving granules (physical exfoliator) and glycolic acid, a powerful AHA that prevents clogged pores and chemically exfoliates the skin.
- Formulated with glycolic acid – an exfoliating AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) which helps to smooth skin’s surface and unclog pores
- Developed to tackle rough, bumpy skin caused by the buildup of keratin and dead skin cells
- Suitable for keratosis pilaris-prone skin
- Heavy duty scrub with physical and chemical exfoliators
- Contains self-dissolving granules
- SLMD Skincare was founded by board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper
- Glycolic Acid Body Scrub is part of the Body Smoothing System
Save with Value Sets
Save when you buy Glycolic Acid Body Scrub in value sets.
Battled KP my entire life starting at age 5. I’ve used many glycolic acid products for KP over the years but none of them gave me immediate relief or visible results upon first use. My arms feel soo much better and it’s the first day I wasn’t itchy. I’m excited to see what happens in the coming weeks
WORTH EVERY PENNY!
I bought this to prevent ingrowns in my groin area. I use it on my armpits and now they feel unclogged too. I probably shouldn't be using it on my face but I mix some of it with a glycolic acid gel cleanser I have and it's like a miracle worker for a deep cleanse.
Works great! Definitely glad I purchased! I have trouble with ingrown hairs and this has helped so much!
Apply to wet hands and create a lather. Massage into wet skin, focusing on areas prone to dryness, or ingrown hairs. Rinse thoroughly. Use scrub all over once a week for full body exfoliation, or daily on problem areas. For best results, follow with Glycolic Acid Body Lotion.
Glycolic Acid - Exfoliating AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) with tiny molecules that smooth skin’s surface, and clear out clogged pores.
Lactic Acid - Extra gentle AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that works to soften rough, bumpy skin and unstick the “glue” that causes dead skin buildup.
All skin types: oily, combination, dry
Rough, bumpy skin
Skin tone & texture
FROM DR. SANDRA LEE
"It’s very important to not only exfoliate your face, but also your body. I recommend using a gentle AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) like glycolic acid – it’s an extremely effective ingredient to help smooth dry, rough, bumpy skin."
Dr. Sandra Lee (aka Dr. Pimple Popper)