15% OFF Sitewide. Act fast, because this deal only lasts 24 hours! Use Code CYBERMON.
No exclusions. Offer ends tonight.
All skin needs moisturiser – even oily skin that’s prone to blemishes. Introducing, Facial Moisturizer: an everyday essential formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind. Lightweight in texture and non-occlusive (the culprit of spots), this vitamin C enriched moisturiser will be a staple in your skincare routine.
- Formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind
- Enriched with vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant that helps to brighten the complexion
- Using this moisturiser twice a day, every day equals hydrated, healthier-looking skin
- Lightweight in texture, it can be used morning and night
- Facial Moisturizer is part of the Blemish-Prone Skin System
- SLMD Skincare was founded by board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper
Save with Value Sets
Save when you buy Facial Moisturizer in value sets.
Apply a pearl-sized amount to clean, dry skin. Reapply as needed.
Vitamin C - Antioxidant that can brighten skin, improve hydration, and protect your complexion from many environmental stressors.
Amino Acids - The building blocks of peptides and proteins.
Provitamin B5 - Also known as panthenol, strengthens the skin barrier and keeps moisture from escaping the surface, which helps maintain skin softness, elasticity, and minimise fine lines.
All skin types: oily, combination, dry
FROM DR. SANDRA LEE
"There is some belief out there that if you have oily skin, you don’t need to, or even shouldn’t moisturise. This is NOT true – ALL skin types need moisturiser. However, if you have oily skin, you should be more selective by ensuring that your moisturiser was developed with blemish-prone skin in mind."
Dr. Sandra Lee (aka Dr. Pimple Popper)