15% OFF Sitewide. Act fast, because this deal only lasts 24 hours! Use Code CYBERMON.
No exclusions. Offer ends tonight.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the best skincare ingredients you can use. That’s precisely why SLMD Skincare has developed Skin Drink – the perfect hydration “booster.” Suitable for all skin types, this powerhouse ingredient gives thirsty skin what it really needs – a pure dose of hydration.
- Formulated with dehydrated hyaluronic acid spheres suspended in moisturising squalane
- A lightweight, yet hydrating serum
- Apply before your moisturiser, or mixed straight in – the perfect hydration “booster”
- Combine with your favourite foundation for instant dewy-looking skin
- Pro tip: Can also be applied to cuticles, lips, dry hair and split ends
- SLMD Skincare was founded by board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper
SERIOUSLY, LOVE THIS STUFF!!
It's been the only thing to keep my skin hydrated and I can tell there is some serious reparative stuff going on below the surface!! I'm not a dermatologist though, so I don't know WHAT is happening, I just know SOMETHING is happening and I LOVE IT!!!!
SO HAPPY I BOUGHT THIS
Love this product so much. I have dry skin and have noticed it is so much more hydrated and has stopped my breakouts around my mouth and nose. My skin no longer looks dry, and cracked.
Feels so hydrating and silky. Give it time to soak in before putting on makeup!
Shake well before use. Use twice daily after cleansing. Place 1-2 drops into palm of hand. Apply all over face in an upward motion.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Made naturally by your skin and has the power to moisturise, smooth and plump.
- Squalane - Oil-based moisturiser that acts as a natural antioxidant. With emollient properties, it’s able to seal in moisture and smooth.
All skin types: oily, combination, dry
Dry, dehydrated skin
Fine lines & wrinkles
Uneven skin texture & tone
FROM DR. SANDRA LEE
If you’re often getting exposed to dry air, it can wreak havoc on your skin. Remember to stay consistent with your skincare routine: use a non-drying cleanser, but also include something to keep skin moisturised, like my Skin Drink. This serum is a lifesaver when it comes to dry skin and can really be used anywhere – on the hands, ends of hair, cuticles, etc.
Dr. Sandra Lee (aka Dr. Pimple Popper)